Thursday, October 27, 2011

What's Your Song? Link-up #1!

This is my first link-up ever! And I am glad to say that it is with Goodnight Moon I've been following her for a while and her blog is awesome! Here goes:
I found this video while looking for monster mash songs on youtube! It's one with the Twilight characters! I thought since Halloween and Breaking Dawn are just around the corner I figured it was a good mesh!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeUKisH80wk

Also last night me and a friend from work decided to have a nail painting party! We had a blast! Our nails are halloween inspired! I think their cute!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog from Goodnight Moon. It's so cute! I love the nails!! Great idea! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's a work in progress! :)

    ReplyDelete