Friday, February 11, 2011

Marriage :)

So it's been a while since i posted anything! Idk I just thought everyone would like to know that Tyler and I get married in a month tomorrow!!! Is that exciting or what :)

We went to get our marriage license a few weeks ago it feels real now! lol The part I love is that it is the same place that his grandma and grandpa got there marriage license! It makes me happy to know that we may have a wonderful marriage just like theirs! :) We love grandma and grandpa Inman!

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty cool that you both got your license in the same place! And you WILL have a wonderful marriage...just remember, no refunds or returns :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love it! lol Aww thank you :) well what if the product is damaged?? lol jk I love him, and he's non refundable to my heart :)

    ReplyDelete