Saturday, March 26, 2011

We're Married!

It's been a while since i've posted anything new! Tyler and I got married exactly 2 weeks ago today! It is the best day of my life, with many more to come! We should be getting our wedding pictures in a week! I am so excited and they will be up as soon as I get them! Our honeymoon was also the best ever! We went to the "happiest place on earth" :) DISNEYLAND! We are begining a tradition, if god allows us to we will go to disneyland every year on our anniversary and get each other a pin to go on our disney lanyard! I am so excited :) Our honeymoon pictures will also be up soon as well! Oh and we got a puppy! She's 15 weeks now!
                              He loved the carribean passion drink at Denny's! He's my giant smurf :)
                                                        My own personal Indiana Jones :)
                                                                    I love this picture!


                                                        He lovess his Caramel Frappes!!!
                                                          Our beautiful day at the beach!
                                                          Chicken N' Waffles! Yumm :)
                                                    On our way home :/ I had so much funn!
                                                 The rose he surprised me with on our date :))
                                                              He makes me happy :)
                            She was the best valentine's day gift ever!!! I love you Marley Jane Brown :)
That's it for now! More pictures to comee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment