Friday, November 11, 2011

First ever Blog-hop!

So today I am doing my first ever Blog-Hop over at Brittany's Aviation of Love blog!
This is exciting! Well to everyone who comes and visits my blog today, my name is Ashley I am a newlywed married to my hero his name is Ty and as you might guess we are a young couple actually 19 and 20 to be exact! Age did not stop us from following our hearts! I am currently working and studying at NAU while he is in the Army Reserves and working a civilian job. I love to craft, cook and just being me! Well that's a small intro to my life right now!

I hope you can follow us on our journey!

-Ashley :)

2 comments:

  1. I also married "young". I was 21 lol, and it was last year :)

    Here via the blog hop!! I will be following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley. Stopping by from the hop, I'm looking forward to following your story.

    ReplyDelete