Thursday, November 3, 2011

What's Your Song? Link-up #2

Hello! This is my second link up over at Goodnight Moon! I am excited because i got one new follower the same day I posted my first link-up :) Yay for me! lol

Well today was the first time I worked out since my first year of college! Ugh I know I hate beind lazy! But hopefully I start getting in gear and getting back into shape!

Speaking of working out I love really high tempo songs when I work out it keeps my blood pumping and keeps me motivated. One band I love listening to while i'm working out is Paramore. They are pretty amazing, I'm a big country fan but when I need to listen to a bit of rock Paramore is one of the few I turn to. Here is one of their new songs, it's called Monster.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! Love this song!! I hope you have a great day, oh and I am following you right back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! It's a great blog! I hope you have a great day too! Thanks for following me! :)

    ReplyDelete